Jet Performance Review
Note: This is a review of the Jet Performance Module… If you’re looking for the best place to buy it, go here….
For the full review, read below…
Jet performance a performance module the promises some fine tuning to your engine to reach its optimum performance levels.
Below are some benefits it brings to the table.
- It is a custom made product made specially for different vehicles.
- It uses advanced tuning to harness the true power of your engine
- You get faster acceleration and towing power without the use of any extra gas
- Can boost horsepower immensely up by 25 depending on your vehicle and modifications made already
- Comes in 2 categories of stage1 and stage2. Stage1 for engines without any modifications and uses stock parameters to maximize power and performance. Stage2 for modified vehicles so it uses the current mods and really pushes the engine to new levels.
- You can go back to factory settings really easily by just unplugging the performance module
- Really easy installation. Jet claims less than 30 minute but really it takes much less than that on most cars.
In addition to all these, Jet backs up the jet performance module by a full 1 year warranty and a 30 day money back guarantee as well.
Now all the above are what Jet claims that this performance module will do for your vehicle. I scoured the internet to read up on this performance module due to all the hype there is about it. Turns out it really does deliver the goods.
What I found during my endless hours in front of my darn computer while checking out jet performance is this.
- It ads some nice horse power to your engine. Not massive, but still a good and noticeable difference… certainly good enough for the price you pay.
- The car accelerates faster and runs much smoother… This, I found to be true across the board. Almost every reviewer has mentioned this without fail.
- Mileage was a little confusing. A lot of people mentioned improved mileage and an equal number said they found no difference in mileage. Either way, it doesn’t bring it down.
- One company has done a real nice comparison of the module’s performance on a lot of vehicles and jotted down what kind of difference they found in horsepower. Look for those table further down on this page.
- I noticed that those who had the best results had coupled the jet performance module with a K&N air filter. On another note, these were also mostly the people who commented on better mileage.
- Installation was a definite winner across the board. You essentially just need to disconnect the negative end of the battery and plug the chip in the correct socket on the computer. Its made so that it would only go in the correct one so there’s no way you could plug it into the wrong one. See the installation video on this page.
When I am doing research for any mods/accessories on my car (or while buying anything else online) one very important thing I always look for is what ratio of reviewers give a positive verses a negative review. For Jet Performance, I found 11 good reviews for every bad review. So I’d say that’s pretty good!
Based on all that I read in the 6 hours I spent on it (don’t I have a life!) I’d give it 4 stars out of 5.
If you’re asking why 4? Its because it delivers perfectly on its claims for some while does half a job for others. But then there are some features that perform well across the board like horspower which is something almost every feels a difference in, not the mention the extreme ease of installation. So I’d say 4 out of 5 is fair for this Jet Performance.
During my research, I also found the best place to buy Jet Performance. Its Amazon… Like most things, Amazon has the best price for this product.
Installation Instructions Video